Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to remove a password from a PDF file:
- Download and install a PDF editor such as Adobe Acrobat, Foxit PhantomPDF, or Nitro PDF. These tools allow you to edit and modify PDF files, including removing passwords.
- Open the PDF file that you want to remove the password from using the PDF editor.
- If the PDF file is password-protected, you will be prompted to enter the password. Enter the password and click “OK” to open the file.
- Once the PDF file is open, go to the “File” menu and select “Properties.”
- In the “Properties” window, click on the “Security” tab.
- Under “Security Method,” select “No Security” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “OK” to save the changes and remove the password from the PDF file.
- Save the PDF file and close the PDF editor. The password has now been removed from the PDF file.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.