To delete your Instagram account, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app on your phone or tablet, or go to Instagram.com on your computer.
- Sign in to your account.
- Tap or click on your profile icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap or click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen to access your account settings.
- Scroll down and tap or click on “Help Center” at the bottom of the screen.
- In the search bar at the top of the screen, type “delete account” and press enter.
- Click on the first result that appears, which should be an article titled “How do I delete my account?”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the article and click on the “Delete Your Account” button.
- You will be asked to enter your password to confirm that you want to delete your account. Once you have entered your password, click on “Permanently delete my account.”
Please note that once you delete your account, it cannot be recovered. All of your posts, comments, and other information will be permanently deleted.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.